reverse video on 4D

Tony Facca fsfacca at LERC08.LERC.NASA.GOV
Fri Sep 1 00:49:43 AEST 1989

Tom Stockfisch <chem.ucsd.edu!tps at ucsd.edu>  writes:

> The "edge" debugger on our 4D20 presents windows with black letters on a
> white background -- i.e., reverse video.  Is there any way to get a
> shell window that looks like this?
>
> Also, when you run the editor from inside edge you get a window that is
> not only reverse video, but also a larger font than is possible with
> any of the font/size options on a normal shell window.  Is there any way
> to get *that* in a shell window?

	try:  wsh -C 0,7,0,0  -fCourier.16

Or, build it into your user.ps file:

			.
			.
/RestartActions [
			.
			.
	{ (wsh -n c_shell -C 0,7,0,0 -fCourier.16) forkunix }
			.
			.
] def
			.
			.
(c_shell) 165 150 preforigin
			.
			.
Tony Facca                     |     phone: 216-433-8318
NASA Lewis Research Center     |
Cleveland, Ohio  44135         |     email: fsfacca at lerc08.lerc.nasa.gov