3.2 bug from H E double Toothpick

Tad Guy tadguy at cs.odu.edu
Wed Feb 21 13:17:15 AEST 1990

In article <90051.150138SML108 at psuvm.psu.edu> SML108 at psuvm.psu.edu writes:
> Warning:  I have just encountered a rather nasty and merciless bug in 3.2.
>           I clicked on a folder to open it up under workspace and it simply
>           disappeared.  No query, no appearance in the dumpster, just
>           vaporized...

I've a similar problem...

I double click on a folder, a window appears.

For the briefest of moments, the contents of the folder appear, then
the window becomes empty (actually, it looks like the contents scroll
away, yet the scrollbar shows that the whole window is being
displayed).  The ``listing'' version of the window claims no entries.
Weird...

It only happens to some (few) of my folders.  Most work without problems.

Any ideas?
	...tad