Key mappings under 4Sight 1.0

Jeremy Webber jeremy at cs.ua.oz.au
Tue Feb 6 09:42:02 AEST 1990

I have just started using a Personal Iris with 4Sight, and wish to change some
of the key mappings, specifically (in decreasing order of importance):

	Make the key labelled "Backspace" return a DEL
	Make the key labelled "Caps Lock" act like a Control key
	Make the key labelled "Control" act like a META key

These are needed so I can make GNU Emacs work sensibly in a wsh(1) window.

Does anyone have the code necessary to insert into the "user.ps" file?  Can
anyone tell me how to remap keys in general under 4sight?  Yes, I have read TFM
(the 4sight guides), and tried to wade through the megabytes of postscript it
seems to be necessary to be intimate with in order to customize this window
system.

	-jeremy
Jeremy Webber			   ACSnet: jeremy at chook.ua.oz
Digital Arts Film and Television,  Internet: jeremy at chook.ua.oz.au
60 Hutt St, Adelaide 5001,	   Voicenet: +61 8 223 2430
Australia			   Papernet: +61 8 272 2774 (FAX)