Memory for 4D/20's

Bob Funchess S090726 at UMRVMA.UMR.EDU
Thu Jan 4 08:03:47 AEST 1990

I just saw an article listing Impediment's memory prices at about $120/M
for 4D/20's...
We just ordered from there and paid more like $98/M.  Installation was quick
and easy (it took longer to figure out how to physically put the SIMMs in
than the rest of the entire operation) and we now have a PI with 12 meg.

Of course, installation should be easy for memory from any source, but
I thought a more recent price might be helpful :)

                             < Bob | S090726 at UMRVMA.UMR.EDU | Funchess >
   The 'S' stands for student.  Think the university shares MY opinions?