Swapping drives

Mark Bradley markb at denali.sgi.com
Thu Jan 4 05:53:36 AEST 1990

You should be able to move your drives from Professional and Power Series
machines to the PI.  Make certain terminators are removed from the drives
before putting them in the PI, as the PI has an external terminator cap.
I don't know if you have solved the mounting hardware issue, but the PI
has a different set up for mounting.  Of course, (and I almost hate to
say it) this is not officially supported in any way, so you're on your
own in moving these SCSI drives.

						markb

--
Mark Bradley				"Faster, faster, until the thrill of
I/O Subsystems				 speed overcomes the fear of death."