Irisplot

system at math.arizona.edu system at math.arizona.edu
Wed Jan 10 11:59:26 AEST 1990

Hello again,
  Thanks for the many repsonses to the posting about IRISPLOT.

  The first binary release is now (1/9/89) ready and can be
gotten from connemara.math.arizona.edu (128.196.224.5) via
anonymous ftp. Please let us know how IRISPLOT works on your machine.

  This release has been compiled using "-lgl_s" (thanks for this
suggestion) and tested on a 4D/80GT running IRIX SystemV release 3.2.
If you obtained a copy of IRISPLOT before 1:00 pm (1/9/89), it was
linked statically and may not run on your machine.

  IRISPLOT was written to help students studying Differential Geometry.
We would like to thank SGI for their assistance (University Cooperative
Program) in extending 3D computing to graduate and undergraduate students,
and hope that the code is useful towards this end.

  To those interested in the source, the code is not ready for general
release. We are still continuing the development of IRISPLOT basics. Since
this is our first release, feedback is most helpful. If you have suggestions,
please feel free to send them along (system at math.arizona.edu).

  Thanks.
	Maorong Zou