4D/20 disks

Paul Connally paulc at boulder.colorado.edu
Wed Jan 10 13:24:56 AEST 1990

	This one has passed by before but I lost the messages.
	Can anyone give me info on a good third party distributor
	for external hard disks for a 4D/20?

	What is entailed in installing it?  Can I just plug it into
	the SCSI port, configure the system for it, and let it ride?
	Will I need to give it a power supply or do they generally
	come with one?

	Also, (hope this isn't a dumb question but I just got out
	of rehab.) what's the main difference between the 4D/20 and
	the 4D/25?  From what I've gathered, the "25" is an upgrade
	of the "20"(?).

	Does everyone have IRIX-3.2 already or is it still going out
	to us unlucky few?

	Please email me if you can, I've already wasted enough bandwith
	as it is.  If you don't I suppose there's already enough bozos
	posting to some worthless newsgroup that it won't matter,
	so post it!

			Thanks a bunch for your responses (IA),

	Paul Connally            	paulc at boulder.colorado.edu
	University of Colorado  	High Voltage Electron Microscope Lab
	MCDB  -  Box 347 		"A higher potential for
	Boulder, CO  80309		                 better penetration."