Drivers to Datacube Hardware?

H}kan B}rman hobo at isy.liu.se
Thu Jan 11 06:26:11 AEST 1990

Hi!

We are currently in the middle of the cumbersome process of deciding on
what type of graphics workstation to buy. Do I have to tell you that
Silicon Graphics is a strong candidate ? :-)

Is there anyone out there in Netland with experience of adding Datacubes
MaxVideo hardware/software to a Silicon Graphics machine?

I will probably make a longer posting in the near future, filled with
stupid questions and a description of what we want do with the machine.
As you may guess from the signature: Yes, it is in the Computer Vision
field.
Best Regards, Hakan.

H}kan B}rman	                   | Email: hobo at isy.liu.se
Linkoping University		   |
Dept. of Electrical Engineering    |
Computer Vision Laboratory         |
S-581 83 Linkoping                 | Phone: +13 28 18 85
Sweden			           | Fax:   +13 13 85 26