Chaos (visual dynamic)

CAVECCHIA%ITNVAX.CINECA.IT at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU CAVECCHIA%ITNVAX.CINECA.IT at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Thu Jul 12 21:42:00 AEST 1990

Someone told me about a nice program which name is CHAOS for the Iris.
This program provides an environment for numerical exploration in
phase space of dynamical systems. It is written by Bruce Stewart of
the Brookhaven National Labs.

The problem is: Is this program available to everyone (i.e. public domain)?
In case the previous answer were yes, how is possible to get it?
I mean an anonymous ftp source or something like that.

Thanks a lot in advance to all.
        valter

P.S. I'm also interested in any program related with the field of
     scientific visualization. I'm organizing a local workshop
     here in Italy for the Italian Accademic Community next September
     and would like to have some software running. Public domain or
     demo versions (but with some interactivity) of commercial products
     would be very appreciated.