Stereo wanted but no Crystal Eyes practicable

Matthew A Machlis mmachlis at athena.mit.edu
Wed Jul 18 00:36:22 AEST 1990

Yes, I have tried the red/blue trick as well.  As a matter of fact, it
worked very well for me.  I started with a set of about 100 filter samples
from a stage/theater supply company and found the best red/blue filters.
About the only problem I had was I had to decrease the brightness of the
red image because the blue image looked dimmer.  But writemasking turns
out to be perfect for creating two images, of different colors, without
interfering with each other.  If you want I can post the address of the
company from which I got the filter set and/or the ID numbers for the
filters I ended up using.