Archives of this group somewhere?

John Deuel kink at rice.edu
Sun Jul 8 01:20:35 AEST 1990

Are public archives of comp.sys.sgi kept anywhere?  Anonymous FTP
would be the most convenient, but I'll settle for anything.  I'm
a UNIX system manager who just got his first IRIX machine, so
naturally I immediately set out to find the applicable newsgroup,
and this appears to be it.  After searching through the currently
available artciles on my news server, I didn't find any references
to an archive of past articles.  I'm interested so that I can
avoid asking questions that have already been answered.  Thanks for
the help.

-J.
--
John R. Deuel  <deuel at rice.edu>
Systems Programmer, Networking and Computing Systems