ksh on Irises ??

russell at CCU1.AUKUNI.AC.NZ russell at CCU1.AUKUNI.AC.NZ
Mon Jul 9 08:26:07 AEST 1990

Yes! SGI have a version of ksh but you need an AT&T license before they will
give it to you. By the way I understand that ksh comes as part of V.4.
I am confused about the license cost. We were quoted $us 3000 this seems very
steep and we did not buy. I now think that that must have been a source license
when all we want is a binary license.
We have had trouble getting information out of AT&T, we have to deal through
Japan sigh... If you find anything different on the cost please let me know.

Russell.