workspace shell sdtout

dean at MCIRPS2.MED.NYU.EDU dean at MCIRPS2.MED.NYU.EDU
Wed Jul 11 14:56:48 AEST 1990

when workspace is started in a login or user.ps, all stderr and stdout
is lost.(or goes somplace I don't know about right now).

I have to start it in a shell to capture the error output from the cmd open
and other rules that involve shells.

This property is sub-optimal.

dan.
--
                                        - Yours
                                          David

| David Dean                                *             FAX               * |
| Inst. of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery   *        (212) 340-7190         * |
| New York University Medical Center        *    Include Instructions on    * |
| 560 First Avenue, Rm. UH 566              *       FAX Cover Sheet:        * |
| New York, New York 10016                  *  "Operator Call: 689-1450 or  * |
| (212) 689-1450                            *     340-5158 or 340-5208"     * |
| From BITNET/INTERNET (for quickest delivery use both):                      |