psview for .ps images

John F. Malia johnm at voltron.asd.sgi.com
Sat Jul 28 02:51:49 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul27.151338.27799 at cs.utk.edu>, murthy at utkcs2.cs.utk.edu
(Nagesh Murthy) writes:
|> Has anybody attempted to use psview on a .ps image file. I mean a .rgb file
|> converted to .ps image file. Some how when I say "psview <filename>.ps" it
|> opens the psview window with nothing in it. I can print the same .ps file
|> on a apple laser printer though.
|> Thanking in advance.

I had probelms also viewing .ps images with psview. Talking with Paul Haeberli,
he suggested using psh.

It worked, but you can't move the image around.

johnm

John Malia ::-{Q  Silicon Graphics, Inc. | There's no place, anything like this
AS Division       2011 Shoreline Blvd.   | place, anywhere near this place,
I/O Systems Dept. Mt. View, Ca. 95034    | ...so this must be the place!
 ************* What I say is what *I* think, not what SGI thinks  ************