LISP

Nagesh Murthy murthy at utkcs2.cs.utk.edu
Thu Jul 26 00:14:39 AEST 1990

Hi Netters:
	I would like to know if anybody (I mean anonymous FTP destination) has
a version (or dialect) of Lisp that works on a PI. I don't mind Prolog either.
But my first preference is LISP.
	Lot of times I see on this net people talk of different editors or softwares that they are using on their PIs, and I constantly wonder if they have
bought it or gottenn it via anonymous ftp. SG maintains a list of available
software through anonymous ftp or through tapes. But I think there is lot more
stuff available. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Thanks in advance.