SIGGRAPH

Mark Callow msc at ramoth.esd.sgi.com
Fri Jul 20 03:20:16 AEST 1990

In article <440 at texhrc.UUCP>, mjz at texhrc.UUCP (Michael Zeitlin) writes:

|>    Is there going to be an 'SGI' users-group meeting at
|>    SIGGRAPH this year.  I understand Siggraph is going
|>    to be held in Dallas during the week of August ~8th...
There will be an SGI hosted "User's Meeting" in Dallas on Sunday August 5th.
Here are some highlights from the announcement that was sent out recently.

The meeting will consist of four sessions separated by a 15 minute break.
You are welcome to attend all sessions or just those which are of special
interest to you.  The meeting will be informal with plenty of time for
questions and answers.

The sessions

	4:00 - 5:00 Systems Technology - Chris Wagner, Principle Eng. SGI
	5:15 - 6:15 Programming - Dave Babcock, Member Technical Staff.  SGI
	6:30 - 7:30 Graphics - George Kong, Manager of Graphics Software. SGI
	7:45 - 8:45 Networking - Roberk Clark, Director Network Mrktg. SGI

The moderator will be Cynthia Traeger, Chief of Computer Graphics, Artificial
Intelligence and Advanced Technologies consulting at George Mason University.

When and Where

	Sunday 5th August
	4:00PM - 8:45PM

	Hyatt Regency Dallas - Cascade Room
	300 Reunion Blvd.
	Dallas, Texas.

--
>From the TARDIS of Mark Callow
msc at ramoth.sgi.com, ...{ames,decwrl}!sgi!msc
"There is much virtue in a window.  It is to a human being as a frame is to
a painting, as a proscenium to a play.  It strongly defines its content."