Stereo wanted but no Crystal Eyes practicable

doelz at urz.unibas.ch doelz at urz.unibas.ch
Fri Jul 13 17:23:01 AEST 1990

Hi all,

I need a stereo device for the power series which gives me an alternative
to stereo view  (i.e., a shutter in front of the screen or similar)
which enables me to let < 10 people look at a stereo image without
nneding to spend 45000 SFr. for glasses.

I'd appreciate any hints on source, implementation, and price/performance
issues.

Regards
Reinhard

    Dr. Reinhard Doelz            *     EAN     doelz at urz.unibas.ch
      Biocomputing                *     DECNET  48130::doelz
Biozentrum der Universitaet       *     X25     psi%46211142::embnet
   Klingelbergstrasse 70          *     FAX     x41 61 256760
     CH 4056 Basel                *     TEL     x41 61 253880 ext 888