IRIX 3.3 Question

David Hinds dhinds at portia.Stanford.EDU
Sat Jul 14 06:44:39 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul13.192925.1898 at ultra.com> shj at ultra.com (Steve Jay) writes:
>I was told by an SGI person, who appears to know what's going on, that 3.3
>is NOT a "push" release.  This means 3.3 will be sent only to those who ask
>for it, or those who are on record with SGI has having bugs that are fixed
>in 3.3.

    I called the SGI hotline, and they told me that 3.3 was going to ship
in August.  I'm confused - there seem to be quite a few people who have
had it for a while, judging by the messages posted here.  To those of you
who do have it: how did you get it?  Can anyone from SGI comment on this?

 -David Hinds
  dhinds at cbiris.stanford.edu