/debug not mounted....

Archer Sully archer at elysium.esd.sgi.com
Tue Jul 3 04:33:15 AEST 1990

In article <430 at texhrc.UUCP> mjz at texhrc.UUCP (Michael Zeitlin) writes:

>    dbx can't find /debug....apparently it isnt mounted...
>    i've never run across this before and am not sure how to
>    proceed.....

>    any suggestions??

>    eoe1 and eoe2 are loaded and installed properly....
>    what else is there???

>    p.s.

>    this kind of thing happens when our system "manglers" get a hold
>    of my iris....(they're predominantly SUN types....)

>    thanks! to whoever responds...

The manglers probably deleted /debug, which would certainly prevent
it from getting mounted.  The only other thing that could have happened
would be a modification/removal of /etc/init.d/MOUNTFSYS.

--
Archer Sully 	      |  Ask not what you can do for you country,
(archer at esd.sgi.com)  |  But what your country's been doing to you.