4Sight heads south and freezes

Tim Hall tjh at bucrf11.bu.edu
Wed Nov 21 08:49:51 AEST 1990

On our SGI's (PI's and 4D/2xx's) running 3.3.1 if I hold down the ctrl
key and move the cursor to a new window the window manager freezes.
By that I mean the only active window you can get is the window that
the cursor was originally in.  If you try to type in that window all
the characters come out as ctrl characters.  The only way to get out is
the ol' ctrl-shift-#pad\-f12 to get out.  We have our ctrl and
caps-lock keys remapped - could this be it?

--
-Tim Hall
tjh at bu-pub.bu.edu

The night is filled with the cries of dispossessed children in search
of paradise.  -Dead Can Dance