Program dieing immediatly upon execution

Brent L. Bates AAD/TAB MS361 x42854 blbates at AERO4.LARC.NASA.GOV
Fri Nov 9 04:12:16 AEST 1990

    I am trying to port some software that was writen for a 3130 to a 4D/VGX.
Everything compiles ok, however when I try to execute it, I immediatly get
a segmentation violation.  Using edge to debug it, I found it dies upon the
very first executable line.  The line was originally ginit();  I tried
changing this to winopen, but that didn't change things.
    Anyone have any ideas why it would die on the very first executable line?
There is nothing to debug, because it hasn't done anything.
--

					Brent