ISODE 6.0 on IRIX 3.3 ?

doelz at urz.unibas.ch doelz at urz.unibas.ch
Wed Nov 7 01:27:53 AEST 1990

Hi,
I'm interested in the ISO Development Environment, in order
to run it on the Silicon Graphics Workstation. Whereas the
common makefiles provided with ISODE 6.0 are not containing
SGI's product line, I tried a generic SYSV3 and got some
compilation errors, which prohibited its complete generation.
The MIPS-alike setup  failed much more heavily.

Question, before I reinvent the wheel, did anyone try that before ?
(ISODE 6.0 on a 4D/120GTX running IRIX 3.3.1)

Pointers, hints, etc. most appreciated.

Regards
Reinhard