movie-making for the compleat novice

Eric Pepke pepke at gw.scri.fsu.edu
Thu Nov 8 09:01:41 AEST 1990

In article <1346 at sun13.scri.fsu.edu> I write:
> It also obviates the need for the
> genlock board, as it can take RGBS inputs at RS-170A timings as well as
> NTSC and composite video.

My apologies for this blatant bogosity.  I meant to write "component
video."  It was merely a typo and had nothing to do with my membership in
the Organization for Redundancy and Duplication Club.

Eric Pepke                                    INTERNET: pepke at gw.scri.fsu.edu
Supercomputer Computations Research Institute MFENET:   pepke at fsu
Florida State University                      SPAN:     scri::pepke
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4052                    BITNET:   pepke at fsu

Disclaimer: My employers seldom even LISTEN to my opinions.
Meta-disclaimer: Any society that needs disclaimers has too many lawyers.