Info wanted on 4D/20

steve lamont spl at libra.cs.nps.navy.mil
Mon Sep 24 00:04:06 AEST 1990

In article <19400008 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> cs122ae at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>I dunno how the 4D/35 compares to the IBM's yet... but don't forget, IBM
>offers such features as complete X/Motif support, complete on-line hypertext
>documentation, really fast I/O, and state-of-the-art compilers.

Does IBM's operating system work yet?  [This isn't intended as a slam against
IBM... I've just heard Bad Things about AIX from a lot of folks, including a
former employee of Locus, the software house that did the port.]

							spl (the p stands for
							port-shmort...)
--
Steve Lamont -- SciViGuy -- Phone number of the week: (408) 646-2572
Confuser Center / Code 51 / Naval Postgraduate School / Monterey, CA 93943