XBitmaps on PI

Louis M. McDonald louis at aerospace.aero.org
Wed Sep 12 05:42:00 AEST 1990

We are in the process of write a program that mixes X and GL together.
We are running it under 3.2.x using 4Sight as the window manager. In
one X display we are using X bitmaps. On the personal iris, when the
cursor goes over them they appear okay. On our 80, when the cursor
goes over them, they disappear. The bitmaps are tied to buttons so
they are suppose to be highlighted by making the box they are in
thicker. The buttons still work, but on the 80, the bitmap does not
reappear.

If I run twm, the buttons are okay on the 80.

Any ideas?

Louis McDonald		Internet: louis at aerospace.aero.org
The Aerospace Corporation
213-336-8914