4D/70G -> 70/GT help

Kevin D. Baranski-Walker kevin at hiatus.enet.dec.com
Fri Sep 21 22:18:31 AEST 1990

--
I picked up a GT board set with the naive assumption of a simple upgrade.  The
PROM
monitor version is 4D1-3.1 (from memory - sorry).   The video simply seems not
be syncing properly.  I assume that sync is no longer on green for the GT,
correct?

I would appreciate any assistance.  (I realize that some information is missing
from
this note, but I'm not sure which info is relevant.)

(This is my personal machine, Digital is not *that* cheap as not to buy
maintenance
contract :-)
Kevin D. Baranski-Walker	->	Internet:    kevin at hiatus.enet.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation	->	NeXTMail:    kevin at ncubed.uucp
Nashua, New Hampshire		->	FAX:	     (603)881-0120