Tex, Postscript, figures.........

Anil Kaul kaul at arnor.watson.ibm.com
Sat Sep 8 06:17:05 AEST 1990

Hi,
   I am writing a report in Latex and would like to include a screen dump from
an SGI screen. I wonder if there is anybody out there who has done such
a thing in the past and I would greatly appreciate any help in how to do
the same.
   I know how to include a postscript file in a tex document and print
it. But the
problem I am facing with including a screen dump obtained by "scrsave()
and tops()" is that when I include it in the document, I can't get the
picture to
position itself in the bounding box I define for it. It turns out that
the picture
is always drawn at the top of the page and in the process at most times
it lands
up overwriting over text.

Can someone shed some light on this topic please?

thanks,
- Anil Kaul
  kaul at ibm.com