SGI Document Service -- A suggestion

"Bob Bruccoleri 683-6165", 609 BRUC at DINO.SQUIBB.COM
Fri Feb 15 15:11:00 AEST 1991

Dear SGI,
	I would imagine that some customers, myself especially, would
appreciate an extra charge service to our service contracts that would
provide a copy of all documents which relate to our machines as they are
released by SGI. I'd rather it be bundled with my normal upgrades
rather than ordered separately. The reason you ask? One dreaded word
suffices: bureaucracy. For example, if I want to purchase a copy of the
Guide to Writing Device Drivers, it takes a few man-hours and two months
of real time. I'd rather pay the money up front, and get the new documents
with my software upgrades.

						Sincerely,
						Bob Bruccoleri
|        Robert E. Bruccoleri, Ph.D.      | Macromolecular Modeling    |
| Hat 1: Research Leader                  | Bristol-Myers Squibb       |
| Hat 2: Interim Internet Network Manager | Pharmaceutical Research    |
| Hat 3: Whatever is Necessary            | Institute                  |
|        bruc at dino.squibb.com             | P.O. Box 4000              |
|        (609) 683-6165                   | Princeton, NJ 08543 USA    |