Support of 1 bit visuals from SGI's X server.

Jeff Weinstein jsw at xhead.esd.sgi.com
Thu Feb 7 16:55:11 AEST 1991

  Sorry, in my last followup on this subject I forgot to answer
the real question, which was would we support a 1 bit visual.
The answer is no, since we don't have any 1 bit hardware.
X primitives such as copy plane should be fast enough in IRIX 4.0
that it is not necessary to support a 1 bit visual anyway.

	--Jeff

Jeff Weinstein - X Protocol Police
Silicon Graphics, Inc., Entry Systems Division, Window Systems
jsw at xhead.esd.sgi.com
Any opinions expressed above are mine, not sgi's.