transferManager problem

Anand Kolatkar anand at crysiris.rice.edu
Sun Feb 17 06:10:11 AEST 1991

	I seem to have a problem on our 4D/20 (OS 3.3.1).
	When I go to use the transfer option (in Workspace), there
	are no entries to select from in the submenu.

	When I look at the transferManager under the System toolchest,
	the entries tarArchive,cpioArchive, and rcp???(something or other),
	are not listed (as shown in the IRIS owners manual).
	Does anyone have any idea of what is wrong?  I am assuming that
	transferManager should already contain the three entries above.

	Thanks for any help.

--
//     Anand Kolatkar	 	E-mail: anand at crysiris.rice.edu    //
//     Rice University						   //