SGI users group, Houston

Michael Zeitlin mjz at texhrc.UUCP
Sun Feb 17 05:16:29 AEST 1991

      SGI - Houston users group

      A few days ago I posted a note announcing the creation
      of a Houston area SGI users group.  Several of you
      reported that your e-mail is bouncing back.  I have a new
      path that should work:

	   nuchat!texhrc!mjz

      Please try mailing me using this path.

      The Houston area users group will be serving the needs of all
      SGI users from the Johnson Space Center in Clear Lake, the
      Texas Medical Center, and the uptown area of west Houston.

      It is our plan to create a dynamic forum that will have the ear
      of SGI in Mt. View and provide a needed service to visualization
      professionals here in the Houston area and elsewhere.
      All ideas are welcome.  And people who would
      like to participate (in the dirty work) are encouraged to get
      in touch with me.

      Thanks for the early showing of support!

      Remember, there will be food and beverage! and state-of-the-art
      entertainment.  We promise an educational good time.

      Michael Zeitlin
      fax: 713-954-6911
      e-mail nuchat!texhrc!mjz