optimization- help!

vsinha at eagle.wesleyan.edu vsinha at eagle.wesleyan.edu
Sat Feb 9 06:07:43 AEST 1991

	We are looking for a public domain substitute for LINDO. What we need
is a linear programming/optimization package that will optimize an integer
matrix with constraints.

We are working on a program which schedules student workers with specific
skills at specific sites over a range of time-slots. Preference is given to
skilled workers and constraints are generated as per the scheduling needs of
the manager.

All this info is assembled into a matrix (in MPS format) but we need an
optimization package which can take this info and generate a solution.

If you can assist in any way, please write to:

                    VSINHA at EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
                            or
                    PSPILLMAN at EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU

Thanks,