Missing icons

Steve Lamont slamont at network.ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 12 06:32:31 AEST 1991

Does anyone know why users logging in at the console would suddenly no longer
get the little icons with the demos and other utilites?  I seem to have seen
this question posted sometime in the past and I don't recall what the answer
was.  Is this group archived anywhere?

Replies by email, please.  No sense in cluttering up the group.

							spl (the p stands for
							puzzled by
							postscript)
--
Steve Lamont, SciViGuy -- (408) 646-2572 -- a guest at network.ucsd.edu --
NPS Confuser Center / Code 51 / Naval Postgraduate School / Monterey, CA 93943