Graphics

Michael Portuesi portuesi at tweezers.esd.sgi.com
Mon Feb 11 21:53:59 AEST 1991

>From an earlier posting I made:

> You may be interested in Showcase, SGI's new "visual presentation
> tool." For information about how you can order a copy, call our
> customer support line.

I just received a message from one of our customer support people
providing more details about how you can order Showcase.  Apparently,
our 800 number has a special "Catalog Sales" line that you can connect
with:

For information about how you can order a copy, Call the SGI Customer Center
at 800-345-0222 (same number as for Technical Support, Customer Education,
etc.) and press 1 to be connected to Catalog Sales.

thanks,
m.
--
__
\/  Michael Portuesi   Silicon Graphics, Inc.   portuesi at sgi.com

"Never forget what gossips men are, and how they love to feel
 superior to so-and-so who `is having trouble with his wife.'"

	--Nina Fischer, "How to Help Your Husband Get Ahead"
	part of the Amy Vanderbilt Success Program for Women