Python and STDWIN available for anonymous ftp

Guido van Rossum guido at cwi.nl
Fri Feb 22 01:21:36 AEST 1991

I have placed tarred, compressed versions of Python and STDWIN on the
anonymous ftp archive server "wuarchive.wustl.edu", in pub, under the names
python0.9.1.tar.Z and stdwin0.9.4.tar.Z.  This includes official patch#1
for Python.  I will also place the Postscript of the manuals there under
the names pythondoc1.ps.Z and pythondoc2.ps.Z.  Unless I get a barrage of
fan mail asking otherwise I won't actually *post* stdwin to alt.sources.

Users in Europe please don't ftp stuff from there, I will place in on
hp4nl.nluug.nl as soon as its sysadmin is here.

--Guido van Rossum <guido at cwi.nl>