GPIB device (Tape) driver (or source examples)

Henrik Klagges uh311ae at sunmanager.lrz-muenchen.de
Mon Feb 4 20:10:03 AEST 1991

Try a program called mimps (Molecular image processing system)
written by Steve Lamont (88, Stanford University). It was designed
to interface with scanning tunnel microscopes via a GPIB bus. It
drives a national instruments board (or any) via the SGI GPIB lib.
It might be very helpful to look at this code. If you can't locate
the program, give me a note and I will try to send you some of the
stuff (which is a little of an effort because it is hidden on old
tapes).
Cheers ! rick at vee.lrz-muenchen.de