GPIB device (Tape) driver (or source examples)

Roger Nelson - Grad Student rnelson at eecs.wsu.edu
Fri Feb 1 15:52:29 AEST 1991

-------

Does anyone have a GPIB device driver for IRIX (on a 4D/60T)?

Specifically we have a HP 9-track HPIB tape drive which we would like
to use to load GIS map data.  It would be nice if we could use this
drive without having to set up our old HP1000 system.

I might be able to write a driver if I can find suitible documentation
or example source code.

Thanks for any info,
____  | ^          |    Roger Nelson          rnelson at yoda.eecs.wsu.edu
\^^ |*| ^          |    Agricultural Engineering Department
 \_  ^    _________|    Pullman, WA 99164
   `-----'