/debug dbg filesystem

Lee F Kolakowski lfk at athena.mit.edu
Fri Jan 4 10:53:18 AEST 1991

Hello,

     We have a Silicon Graphics Personal Iris workstation with very
little disk space left. Df reports that there are 3 file systems

Filesystem                 Type  blocks     use   avail %use  Mounted on
/dev/root                   efs   31050   22219    8831  72%  /
/dev/usr                    efs  482816  482652     164 100%  /usr
/debug                      dbg  124184   14784  109400  12%  /debug

I am interested in adding to /debug space to the /dev/usr partition.
I can umount the /debug partition but I can't figure out how to make
/dev/usr bigger. I looked through all the manuals we have and I can't
find it anywhere. Can some one point me in the right direction.

I called SGI, and they wanted a purchase Order before they talked to
me.

Thanks

--

Frank Kolakowski

|lfk at athena.mit.edu or lfk at eastman2.mit.edu or kolakowski at wccf.mit.edu|
| Lee F. Kolakowski                 M.I.T.                            |
| Dept of Chemistry                 Room 18-506                       |
| 77 Massachusetts Ave.             Cambridge, MA 02139               |
| AT&T:  1-617-253-1866             #include <disclaimer.h>           |