FORMS Library, A Graphical User Interface Toolkit

doelz at urz.unibas.ch doelz at urz.unibas.ch
Wed Jan 9 19:25:29 AEST 1991

In article <4607 at ruuinf.cs.ruu.nl>, markov at cs.ruu.nl (Mark Overmars) writes:

> I am happy to announce the first official release of the
>

>                            FORMS LIBRARY
>                            =============
>
> Objects have a 3-D (Motif-like) appearance and can have all kinds of colors.
>
> Good luck with it. Please report any bugs, questions, extensions, etc. to
> markov at cs.ruu.nl.
>
> Mark Overmars

Thats great! I downloaded it readily and Im fascinated. Documentation is
very good as well. Thanks very much for making it available.

Just a question to IRIX 4.0: Rumors say that there will be a similar
tool which would make parts of FORMS obsolete. Would anyone like
to comment on it ?

Regards
Reinhard