Bug in Graphics Board?

Craig Steinberger stein-c at acsu.buffalo.edu
Wed Jan 30 05:46:32 AEST 1991

I've got a question regarding some info I've just received from someone
on the Hotline. We just bought and had installed a brand spanking new
4D/310GTX, along with a Seiko color printer. It seems that when we try
to use snapshot to capture part of the screen and then print it, white
lines show up across the picture. This also happens if we use ipaste to
look at the rgb file.

The (very helpful) person on the Hotline told me the that the graphics
board for the GTX computers have a bug in them. Can anyone give me more
information about this?

Craig Steinberger                               stein-c at eng.buffalo.edu
              SUNY at Buffalo, Computational Fluid Dynamics Lab