input and 4.0

Marc Cooper marcc at yoyodyne.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 3 08:30:14 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan2.200804.5681 at odin.corp.sgi.com> msc at sgi.com writes:
>In article <1990Dec22.205039.24380 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>, andreess at mrlaxs.mrl.uiuc.edu (Marc Andreessen) writes:
>|> This is hooey.  X Windows and Motif are both very customizable on any
>|> platform.  If you put the following 3 lines in your personal '.Xdefaults'
>|> file, you get SGI-like behavior (pointer focus, interactive placement,
>|> etc.) -

Arrgh!  I missed Marc Andreessen's original note.  What were the lines?

This would make switching between X and NeWS (which I have to do throughout
the day) much nicer...

could someone send them to me? no point in wasting bandwitdth unless a lot of
other folks want it...

thanks

--
Marc Cooper		| "In my childhood, I WAS an imaginary playmate."
marcc at ncsa.uiuc.edu	|	-Tom Robbins, EVEN GOWGIRLS GET THE BLUES

Disclaimer:	"It's mine! All mine!"  -D. Duck