Questions bru-ing in my mind

Fred Fish fnf at riscokid.UUCP
Fri Jan 11 01:03:04 AEST 1991

In article <9012190504.AA27505 at karron.med.nyu.edu> karron at cmcl2.nyu.edu writes:
>I also would like to add that bru does not even know what machine it is on !
>There are no brutab entries for the sgi blest tape drivers, or any tapes !
>
>I posted a complaint about no bru entries, or enough info in the man
>pages to write bru entries for various tapes and drives.
>
>There should be an entry for each model drive and each size tape media.

BRU is licensed from Enhanced Software Technologies (1-602-820-0042).
I'm sure if you give them a call and explain your situation, that you
have insufficient documentation from SGI, they would be happy to sell
you a complete manual for the product at a reasonable cost for the
manual plus shipping and handling.  The SGI version is also quite old,
the current version is 12.7.

-Fred