Showcase and using lpr to print

Amy Swanson amys at TheImprov.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 20 02:46:11 AEST 1991

In <1991Jun19.133136.8240 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> amys at TheImprov.ncsa.uiuc.edu (Amy Swanson) writes:

I appreciate all the replies, but I should have included in my original
posting that I also tried the "saving as EPS" option and then sent that
file to the LaserWriter with lpr.  The printer interpreted the postscript
file as text and just spewed forth text instead of the graphics.

Amy