90 degree Enet cables (Was Re: SUMMARY: Second Etherboard in PI)

Jack P. Weldon jweldon at sgi.com
Tue Jun 11 05:27:57 AEST 1991

In article <9106082201.AA10957 at nazgul.physics.mcgill.ca> loki at NAZGUL.PHYSICS.MCGILL.CA (Loki Jorgenson) writes:

> [discussion about second ethernet board in a PI]
>
>The only reasonable solution is to get ahold of an Ether cable
>with a 90 degree angled head.  DEC makes a suitable one; they are
>fairly rare.

Not so...Inmac USA (1-800-547-5444) sells a few different types of
90 degree angle Ethernet cables via mail order. A 5 meter cable
(part number 1069-1) runs $69 US.

I also have to agree with Dave Olson about the ENP-10 board in a PI.
I've never (yet) seen it stick out further than any other VME board.

--
Cheers,

Jack P. Weldon
(jweldon at csd.sgi.com)