(none)

Jill Gemmill jpg at NRC3D.NRC.UAB.EDU
Fri Jun 28 23:36:55 AEST 1991

>The fan noise from my PI is starting to get to me, so I want to
>put my monitor/keyboard/mouse on the opposite side of my office
>from the PI itself (which I'd put in a corner with some sort of
>sound-deadening stuff between it and everything else).

>So ...  Are the specs for these cables available (e.g. what type
>of coax, BNCs, etc.)?  If they are, we can have the folks in our
>electronics shop make us a set at a tiny fraction of SGI's cost.

	You want:
		3 - RG58/U coax cables, BNC terminated
		1 - 15 pin extension cable, male on one end, female
		    on the other, point-to-point wiring.

		75 feet is an OK length - rumor has it you can go over
		100.

    Jill Gemmill
    Neurobiology Research Center	    INTERNET: jpg at nrc3d.nrc.uab.edu
    University of Alabama at Birmingham
    Volker Hall G82E			    PHONE: 205-934-7111
    Birmingham Alabama 35294-0019	    FAX: 205-934-6571