+++ FORMS LIBRARY RELEASE 1.4 +++

John D. McCalpin mccalpin at perelandra.cms.udel.edu
Fri Jun 28 02:33:05 AEST 1991

>> On 25 Jun 91 15:47:50 GMT, markov at cs.ruu.nl (Mark Overmars) said:

Mark>                               FORM LIBRARY
Mark>                               ============

Mark> Version 1.4

Mark> I am happy to announce the release of version 1.4 of the forms
Mark> library, a public domain package for the design of interaction
Mark> forms. Thanks to the comments of many of you it has been
Mark> improved further. Version 1.4 is fully compatible with 1.3
Mark> although all programs have to be recompiled (not just relinked).
Mark> The main changes with respect to version 1.3 are:

Mark> The best way to get the library is via anonymous ftp in our archive at
Mark> archive.cs.ruu.nl (131.211.80.5) (if you can't do this, mail me).

Forms version 1.4 is now available in North America by anonymous ftp
from perelandra.cms.udel.edu in ~ftp/src/Graphics/forms1.4.tar.Z.
John D. McCalpin			mccalpin at perelandra.cms.udel.edu
Assistant Professor			mccalpin at brahms.udel.edu
College of Marine Studies, U. Del.	J.MCCALPIN/OMNET