Perl 4.0 on the Iris

meuer meuer at quasifuchs.cs.umn.edu
Sat Mar 23 00:15:15 AEST 1991

I'm having trouble compiling perl 4.0 on the Iris and was wondering if
anyone else has run into this.

After changing a couple of the settings in the config.sh file created
by Configure, perl compiles without error.  But when I do a "make
test" the following happens:

		 cd t && chmod +x TEST */*.t
		 cd t && (rm -f perl; ln -s ../perl .) && ./perl TEST </dev/tty
	FAILED--no tests were run for some reason.
	*** Error code 9 (ignored)

I can not figure out what the problem is, and would sure appreciate
any help you could send my way.

Thanks.

-mark

Mark Meuer |  Geometry Supercomputer Project  |   meuer at geom.umn.edu
"I recommend that the Statue of Liberty on the East Coast be supplemented
by a Statue of Responsibility on the West Coast." -- Viktor E. Frankl
Mark Meuer |  Geometry Supercomputer Project  |   meuer at geom.umn.edu