gman

Dave Englund englund at GDSTECH.GRUMMAN.COM
Thu Mar 21 23:15:54 AEST 1991

I do some of my work on a PI and am in no way a power unix person. As
such I often have to attempt to find things in the manuals. Finding
the correct manual that deals with what I'm looking for seems to be
the single most time consuming task in learning anything on the PI.
I'm hoping the gman manual browser will help me conquer this
bottleneck. I've ftp'ed from sgi.com and expanded the archive, but
reading the README file leaves me clueless as to how I should go about
installing this package on my system. Would someone take pity on a
poor soul and post some fairly explicit steps to do this? It would be
greatly appreciated!
Seeking enlightenment...

			Dave Englund | #include <stdio.h>
	 englund at gdstech.grumman.com | main()
		       Grumman Corp. | {
	   Corporate Research Center | 	  printf("hello, world\n");
			Bethpage, NY | }