tn3270 for VM/XA (was: Re: tn3270, vt100 keyboards, IRIX 3.3...)

John H Merritt merritt at iris613.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 8 04:11:45 AEST 1991

In article <9103071116.aa04968 at VMB.BRL.MIL> Claude.P.Cantin at nrc.CA writes:

>A few weeks ago, I sent a message asking if people noticed some behaviour
>changes with tn3270 when they went from IRIX 3.2 to IRIX 3.3.
>Only one person replied... asking about my findings.
While we are on this subject,  has anyone ported tn3270 4.1.1 to
SGI workstations?  This version of tn3270 will work properly for VM/XA OS.
Those of you will notice that the old version (version 2) fails (minorly)
a bit for that new operating system.  I started going though some
of the same mod's that I did before, but ran into some not-so-trivial
snags.

              John H. Merritt --> merritt at iris613.gsfc.nasa.gov
              Applied Research Corporation at NASA/GSFC
              "Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that."