supercomputers, DGL, FDDI

Drew R Whitehouse drw900 at anusf.anu.edu.au
Wed Mar 20 16:31:53 AEST 1991

	I'm interested in hearing peoples (SG people included)
experiences using SG's directly from supercomputers via thinks like
DGL.  How do I go about getting DGL for a new machine (Fujitsu VP 2200
and CM-2) ?  What are peoples experiences with faster than ethernet
networks for SG's (eg fddi).
							Thanks,
							Drew.

--